(September 24th 2019) Announcement:
We would like to advise customers that the final Cordbrige Carbootfair of the 2019 season on Wednesday September 25th will be cancelled due to poor forecast and ground conditions. Thank you for your support this year!
(April 24th 2016) Announcement:
We would like to remind customers that we will update our Facebook page confirm if an event is going ahead, please scroll down to the bottom of this page or click here to visit facebook and check back from 7.30AM on the day of an event to confirm if we are going ahead.
(6th April) Announcement:
For the latest information regarding cancellations due to the weather, please visit our Facebook Profile from 8.30AM on the day as we will update there as soon as a decision is made. You can also see this update at the bottom of this homepage by scrolling down if you are not a member of Facebook. Information still available on both telephone numbers as usual, however please do NOT leave a voice mail message as we will not have time to respond.
We would like to remind customers that it is best to contact us by telephone to check if an event has been cancelled due to bad weather. Our website won't be updated, as we will be at Corbridge deciding if it is going ahead or not. You can find our telephone contact details by clicking here